How to Hide my IP 2010

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hide my ip + serial key, u can change your IP adress easy



Did you know your IP address is exposed every time you visit a website? Your IP address is your online identity and could be used by hackers to break into your computer, steal personal information, or commit other crimes against you........



Hide My IP allows you to surf anonymously, change your IP address, prevent identity theft, and guard against hacker intrusions, all with the click of a button.

Or if u Get ban on counter-strike server, cod, left 4 dead or other online games just click on Hide my IP button and then your ip will be changed

Images









code:
       http://rapidshare.com/files/335791319/Hide_my_ip_2009.rar


blog comments powered by Disqus

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP